- Whiskybase ID
- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- Private Cask - Potstill Edition
- Calculated age
- 07 years old
- Franz Weninger Blaufränkisch Wine Cask Finish
- Number of bottles
- 59.5 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Briana's Choice #3
- Bottled for
- Potstill Austria
- Added on
- 21 Sep 2015 3:48 pm by whiskyfine58
one in wishlist
20 × member ratings
46 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Arran 2007
3 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 87.25 points
- A dynamic and nice wine finished one from Arran.
Ripe fruits, honey, milk caramel and cognac.
Powerful. Lot of wine and cognac tickets. Oak, ginger, pepper, honey and salted caramel.
Medium length, spicy and fruity.
- Aroma: sweet, fruity, ripe, dark grapes, heather honey
Taste: fruity, sweet, dry, spicy
Finish: long, fruity, slightly tricky, slowly fading away