- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- Old Reserve - Lightly Peated
- American Oak, Ex-Bourbon & Remade Hogsheads
- 43.0 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Bottle code
- Bottled for
- Burlington Drinks Ltd. U.K.
- Added on
- 11 Aug 2015 3:08 pm by mickey
one in wishlist
|Andreas de Boer|
8 × member ratings
22 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Firean NAS
4 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 71.33 points
- On the nose, light fruity peat and malty sweetness
In the mouth, it's fresh, simple, a very basic blend, but at 43 ° which surprises!
In the finish, sensation of light peat, spices, vanilla, dry smoke.
It's nice as a starter, and a good compromise to initiate the peat without running away!
- in terms of price no crazy whiskey, gives some delicious whiskey tones.
equally sharp, then limited whiskey
it comes and goes. do not imagine a walhalla of flavors.
light finish, taste stays in the throat for a minute ==> gone
- For a small price it is a great whiskey. do not expect too much from the finish "it comes and goes".