one in wishlist
8 × member ratings
10 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Usher's Green Stripe
5 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 82.67 points
- One thing to remember with older blends from the 1950`s onwards is that many of them have a slightly different flavour profile than todays offerings with the same name. The reason for this is that older blends contain whiskies from distilleries that are now closed, exception, this will have some Coleburn in it.
- Quite unique, hard blend character. But I drank better blends.
Caramel, antique leather, wine and vinegar, honeycomb, wax, musty cellar
Creamy and sweet: wine, honey, cream, spices: pepper and ginger
Medium, sweet length
- I love the label on this bottle.
- Yep, I like this old blend, it is syrupy sweet but I could not drink a lot of it, a full fat blend
Toffee,caramel, apple, honeycomb, wafer.
After a while there is leather bound books, old libraries etc
Quite mouth filling, full on the palate, on honey & cream.
A little ginger and ginger cake mixed with butter
Almost medium with a syrupy sweetness to the end
- Green wax seal is missing on Balli's picture.