4 × in wishlist
36 × member ratings
61 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Heaven Hill 2005 MoS
7 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 82.85 points
- A big spicy virgin oak note, a ton of black cherries laced with vinegar and again wooooooood.
- That's a delicious bourbon. He also has such a spicy note. For the price but then nothing, what you would have to buy.
- Aroma: First sherry, raisins, then bourbon, spicy, oak with vanilla
Taste: first sherry, then the bourbon more pronounced, sweet, caramel, oak and vanilla
Finish: long, some sherry, which mixes with bourbon, spicy oak, later sherry again
- I really like this dram. In points... 91/100
Caramel, Sherry(of course) but with raisin sweetness of the px.
Lots of typical sherry flavours, burned caramel,raisins and dark chocolate.
Medium- long finish , bit oily. Again all the flavours from above.
- From my point of view: The finish is really iritating. It was a little bit like a stuff room. Or in german: Muffiger Keller.
The rest was ok, interesting dram. But one try is enough...
A day later the "stuff room" is not that present anymore. So I update my revie in regards of Finish.