- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- Special No. 6
- Stated Age
- 06 years old
- Pedro Ximénez Sherry Cask
- Number of bottles
- 54.2 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Added on
- 15 Jun 2015 5:47 pm by RoyC
3 × in wishlist
35 × member ratings
56 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Millstone 2008 PX Cask
9 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 78.53 points
- Has a very specific nose(herbal, some menthol, in alcohol soaked raisins), you'll hate it or love it, for me the last.
Find the nose even better than te initial taste which fades rather fast.
- Sweet candy, orange, rumraisins, oily, dances around the mouth and throot.... i like that
RL_whisky discribed it good too!
- If I had to describe this whisky in two words it would be: orange praline.
- I did not have a barrel-strong Millstone in the cupboard yet. so i thought jippie ... The 1999 PX (not strong) is pretty great. So the expectations were high. Unfortunately, it is a bit disappointing, the alcohol is there, but the sherry is dominated by a touch of old gin.