- Whiskybase ID
- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- St. Magnus yellow label
- 40.0 % Vol.
- 757 ml
- 70° Proof - 26 2/3 Fluid Ounces
- Added on
- 27 Apr 2015 10:22 am by RoyalScotsman
one in wishlist
7 × member ratings
3 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Highland Park Fine Old Highland Pot Still Pure Malt
4 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 90.50 points
- Interesting old HP, fruity and herbal, not much obe
- This is much more peaty than I remember, 4 years ago, and fatter on the palate and more zing.
An excellent old Highland Park, nothing like todays offerings.
If you ever get the chance try it.
- This is an old yellow/red St Magnus warrior label. 26 2/3 fluid oz. Label says Pure Still, Pure Malt, Fine Old Highland Park. No age statement on bottle from 1950`s, screw cap.
- I did not make concise notes when this was opened and in all honesty I cannot now because I was so impressed,so sat back and enjoyed it. I have no idea the exact age of the whisky and have come back to it after a long gap but what a fine Highland Park and one of the sweetest.
Just superb, I know one thing, It is one of the best HP I have had..
You can tell its Highland Park, it smells old but I recognise the profile but more intense than modern bottles. Notes of smoked ham and old leather furniture.
So light, so creamy on honey, honeycomb and shortbread.
Not the longest but very sweet.