- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- Straight From The Cask - Marsala Cask Finish
- Stated Age
- 12 years old
- Hogsheads + Marsala Hogshead Finish
- Number of bottles
- 57.8 % Vol.
- 500 ml
- Added on
- 16 Apr 2015 11:03 am by malt-n-taste
3 × in wishlist
30 × member ratings
53 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Edradour 2002
10 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 83.71 points
- Smell and taste still fruity and sour initially, later sweet and firm and warming, the high Abv starts doing his job.
Acid, red fruit, spicy, wine influences. Later sweeter, honey. Alcohol is not very prominent.
Lightly tingling, warming, honey, apricot.
Light peppers still, sweet, honey, warming. Slight wood tones, liquorice.
- Nice dram which belongs with all the other finishes in a line and do not disappoint áll
This one is sweet corn, buttery and a nice bite!
- Good nose and finish with a very limited range of flavours inbetween. Sweetness and sharpness of alcoholic strength, that's it. Far below usual Edradour average!
- By the finish a pretty sweet Edradour, which tastes very delicious in any case, but also had more (and above all stronger) flavors had earned. Even with the addition of water, the whisky remains quite closed, only the aftertrace loses its sharpness.