- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
- Stated Age
- 10 years old
- 45.0 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Bottle code
- B14 093
- Added on
- 05 Apr 2015 8:03 am by Hvem?
8 × in wishlist
76 × member ratings
178 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Eagle Rare 10-year-old
14 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 82.95 points
- A lot of bourbon for little money.
- A strange bourbon. From my point of view, the nose and the palate are dominated by a note that is reminiscent of furniture polish. Only with the best will I can win this whiskey flavors. Blindfolded, I suspect that they're holding a bottle of furniture or car polish under my nose. Even on the palate remains a similar nachwirkender taste. Not my bourbon - 03.01.2019
Furniture polish, some caramel, vanilla, sand cake
Oily and sweet, the polish note is also very dominant here, slightly caramel and slightly nutty, cucumber, earthy notes and some oak, to the end bitterness of a fresh walnut
- Luckily it was my first bourbon, because I like it right away. Had my doubts but I'm glad to have bought. Price performance of the hammer.
Vanilla, light cinnamon note, sour and yet sweetish, A-oak, clear bourbon note, nutty and almost complex, with this age surprising notes.
Now, in short, the bourbon effect I do not like, but then clear sweetness, even sour with spiciness, thought: car polish, it remains a delicate herbal note. OK.
Medium long round finish, some oak and therefore also spicy, sweet and sour at the same time, noticeable herbs on the finish. Slightly nutty and warming.
- Very pleasant bourbon, full flavor.
vanilla, sweet, honey, alcohol fairly prominent. Apple, raisins, corn
Sweet, vanilla honey, wood tones. Soft and full, corn again. creamy mouthfeel.
Soft, sweet, vanilla, reasonably long, wood tones. White chocolate too, and pistachio.
- Never was a Bourbon fan, but this one tastes really good and is interesting.
sweet and sour, oak, furniture polish, vanilla, some cinnamon, a little walnut, quite complex
sweet, then a slightly sour oak spice, roasted walnut with some furniture polish, then a delicate herbal note
short to medium-long round finish, it remains a very slight oak, slightly sweet, slightly sour, with the herbal notes. From the throat comes as aftertaste a nutty sweetness
- https://www.whiskey.de/shop/bestellhistorie/?force_sid=947382cd26e2d2e051928371c44e415b https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJq0j_zKNL8 Bourbonmark from Ralfy: 90 https://whic.de/eagle-rare-bourbon.html Vanilla and distinct orange notes
Sweet vanilla, bbq coal. woodshavings. Pencil dust. There is some odd smelling candy in here, but I like it. In the background there are quite some spices like garam masala, cinnamon, cardamom and clove.
A little alcohol burn. But then it gets really sweet and bourbon smooth. There are quite some dark herbs in here.
a little weak. There might be some chill-filtration being done.
Medium-long length. Quite dark brown sugar. liquorish like finish. Then there is a tad bitterness and it all goes down with a wood/bourbonvanilla/icecream taste.
Yet another very reasonable priced bourbon.
I like it, not too much, not too little
My bottle has bottlecode: B1509907:02K
- Nose: vanilla, spicy honey, rum raisins, a lot of oak, dates, a touch of chocolate, some sour apples and wild honey, the alcohol is easily noticeable Taste: strong onset, lots of vanilla, typical Bourbon sweetness with a slight touch of glue, hearty oak (pepper and herbs). In the medium-long finish notes of grain, intense sweetness, strong oak (fresh geschnittebes wood) and a bitterness as one would chew on tea leaves, light alcohol sharpness
Very intense bourbon with bite and character. One of my favorites in the price range.