- Whiskybase ID
- Single Malt
- High Spirits' Collection (HSC)
- Bottling serie
- Valentino Zagatti`s Choice
- Stated Age
- 16 years old
- 46.0 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Added on
- 14 Feb 2009 1:13 pm
6 × in wishlist
21 × member ratings
16 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Clynelish 1991 HSC
5 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 88.53 points
- This doesn't taste like a clynelish for me, maybe I'll blind guess it is a refilled sherry linkwood or something. Also, this dram needs a bit of time to develop.
- The distillate doesn’t really shine, the sherry is very interesting but overpowered by the woody astringency
- Not a typical Clynelish for me, but very intense and powerful with "only" 46%.
- This Whisky was sold for 390,-€ at Whiskyauction 10/2015
- really not a typical Clynelish, it taste like an very old whisky - but I like this also
dry, sherry, wooden
very dry in the mouth, not so much sherry in the taste
long, mouth drying