- Whiskybase ID
- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- Single Cask Edition
- Stated Age
- 11 years old
- Number of bottles
- 59.5 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Added on
- 30 Mar 2015 5:27 pm by Amsterdam
13 × in wishlist
31 × member ratings
84 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Glenlivet 11-year-old - Bochel
8 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 86.55 points
- It is a good whisky, but the price is totally unjustified.
Raisin and fruit. Wood.
Intense sherry. Reminds me of a lesser version of the Aberlour Abunadh? Pure chocolate with raisin. But too sharp.
Goes away quickly.
- Good Glenlivet, just absolutely not worth about €300,-. Very good and active sherry cask and really like the ABV cominbed with that. But would not pay more than €130,- for it.
- Had a dram of this at WFNN. Very nice first fill sherry cask, but taking off points for the steep price. Too bad.
- Tasted at WFNN (Groningen). A good and delicious whisky, but very strong over-priced for just a 11 years old bottling!