- Whiskybase ID
- Single Malt
- van Wees (vW)
- Bottling serie
- The Ultimate - Cask Strength
- Stated Age
- 10 years old
- Sherry Butt
- Number of bottles
- 60.2 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Added on
- 27 Feb 2015 2:26 pm by Bachess
26 × in wishlist
98 × member ratings
158 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Tamdhu 2005 vW
29 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 87.45 points
- Besides the Ultimate cask strength Longmorn's, the Tamdhu's certainly belong to my favorite. The smell, the taste and the recognisability of ingredients, that I leave to each his own judgment. After all, it is a different experience for each of us. Cheers!
Raspberry, cherry, blackberry, chocolate, honey, marzipan, hazelnut, orange, mint and raisins.
Blackberries, chocolate, grapefruit, hazelnut, little rubber, cinnamon, creme brulee, mint, raisin cake, a touch of oil and chatter.
Long, warming, chocolate, orange, raisins, honey, hazelnut, red fruit, rubber, cinnamon, creme brulee and leather
- nutty, light sherry profile, on taste a bit strong in alcohol burn, nuts, tobaccobox, hot! finish is also hot but a bit flat. after some water the taste becomes it a bit stale
- The different flavors and complex palettes appeal to me, but the outcome of the taste is less. I think a matter of taste.
Oil-like liquid on the tongue