- Whiskybase ID
- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- Single Cask
- Stated Age
- 11 years old
- Pedro Ximénez Sherry Puncheon
- Number of bottles
- 54.4 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Bottled for
- The Green Welly Stop 50th Anniversary Release
- Added on
- 02 Feb 2015 11:32 am by Amsterdam
5 × in wishlist
26 × member ratings
82 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Glendronach 2003
3 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 88.92 points
- Thank you Green Welly...one of the best Glendronachs I had. And I had a lot. :)
PX sherry, dark chocolates, a little smoke, raisins, Chinese dates, roasted apple, a hint of nuts, orange.
Strong PX sherry, drying but sweet, prominent oakiness, toffee, very hot, mouthwatering, salts, chocolates.
Short finish, sherry, bitterness.
- Great Glendronach SC from the Billy era.