Sonnenscheiner 1989

01 feb 2015 4:20 pm by RoyC
UncoloredChillfiltered

one in wishlist

Whisky reviews for Sonnenscheiner 1989

2 users have left 2 reviews for this whisky. Average rating is 77.20 points.

1. macog scored this whisky 70 points Expert Senior

18 years, very cheap compared to Scots and cheap what other Germans are now asking for young whisky.

After 18 years it should be delicious ...

A good schnapps, but not a good whisky. You shouldn't approach 18y and bourbon & sherry with expectations.

Strange in the front of the nose, little in the mouth, less in the back.

At three tastings I have now offered it to others in the silent hope of sharing the bottle. As is well known, she dies last.

At the end of the tasting it was usually not drunk completely.

Again someone for the prejudice: Germans build good cars but don't brew good whiskys, they brew schnapps.

If you want to try it, delivery at the material price plus shipping. Preferably all the rest.

2. gallfux did not rate this whisky Expert Senior

There were already feedbacks that were not so positive. So I did not expect much.

On Notes I had no desire after the first sip.

Whisky is not for me. From the age is also little felt. I've always thought about what spirit he reminds me of. I then came to barreled aquavit. So roughly in the direction of the colleague.

I would not be angry if I was served up as a short. That would not be bad punishment. It does not burn and goes down easily .... but that is certainly not the requirement profile of a whisky, which I want to enjoy

The rest of the sample landed, my liver to love, in the sink.

KVK: 60207205