- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- Single Cask - Batch 11
- Stated Age
- 19 years old
- Pedro Ximénez Sherry Puncheon
- Number of bottles
- 55.0 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Bottle code
- Added on
- 29 Jan 2015 1:56 pm by z-imaging
7 × in wishlist
38 × member ratings
85 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Glendronach 1995
5 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 87.44 points
- Batch 11 contains the following bottles:
1971 cask 2920
1990 cask 1020
1990 cask 1162
1994 cask 54
1994 cask 3201
1994 cask 3386
1995 cask 538
1995 cask 4941
1996 cask 244
- Not a fan of sweet and sticky, but this is very good quality whisky.
Plums. Raisins. A cinnamon bun with raisins and icing. Fig jam. Silan. Wet leather. Dark aromatic woods. Dark red fruits. Little maple syrup.
Thick and sticky px. Woody nuts. Honey. Pecans. Candy apple.
Long. Cough syrup. Molasses. Wine cake.
- Sample from j j from the distillery he visited 05-2015. Great and mature nose! The taste and finish are overall a bit sharp.
Syrup, nuts, fudge and raisins. Fruity - orange, citrus, old leather and tobacco.
Raisins, spices - pepper, orange and some bitter fruits - lemon. With water custard and caramel.
Medium drying with spices - pepper, syrup, coffee and some forest fruits.