2 × in wishlist
29 × member ratings
38 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Craigellachie 2002 Wy
7 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 83.48 points
- Classic Craig + sherry profile. Bit of sulphur. Standard but good!
- brown sugar nose, well balanced sipper. light color, likely a refill butt. A really nice dram. Nothing special, but solid.
- Super sipping whisky for the evening, certainly not the world to discover but has 0 miss notes for me and is great balanced.
Nice oldschool, nice malt, some hops even, dry chocolate sprinkles, tannins and round oak chips, dried apricots with seeds, toffee, dark honey, hint of heather meadow and a little something burned, almonds / chestnuts, a little yellow plums
Sparkling start for 46%, the yellow plums, apricots with kernel, brown sugar, beautiful tannins, a lot of dark malt, beautiful oak, hops, slightly burnt caramel, dark honey, rosemary and oregano, heath meadow, bitter chocolate grated
Dry-sweet, malt, tannins, brown sugar and dried fruit, nice mixture of the astringent and really jelly-like sweetness that stays long, medium long in total
- nothing I would buy but still a good dram for fans of not so sweet sherry whiskies
very malty , lots of chocolate and caramel, really very dark in its profile.
strong sherry aromas of dried fruit (sultanas and dates), some sulphur but not disturbing.
same as on the nose, strong attack, creamy mouthfeel. drying quite quickly. very much on dark chocolate now.
long, dry, spicy
- BBQed peaches wrapped in a caramel popcorn ball. Nice chocolate pudding. Bit sulphery on the finish.
- I mainly taste mushrooms! Disgusting :(