- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- Scottish Barley
- 50.0 % Vol.
- 200 ml
- Added on
- 06 Jan 2015 4:34 pm by RoyC
3 × in wishlist
43 × member ratings
175 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Bruichladdich The Classic Laddie
7 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 82.41 points
- No wrong dram, firm but also with some sweetness. Finish is a bit on the short side. Whether it really is a stay in my whisky cabinet I dare to doubt, really a 'BFYB' is not it in my eyes.
- Dram with character, combination of some pepperiness and especially sweet.
Fruity, red fruit, peach, some banana. Also sweet, honey, vanilla.
Peppery, sweet, honey, vanilla, caster sugar. Oak. Also tends to a bit of a bitter undertone.
Somewhat short. Peperig, again a bit bitter, warm, sweet. Wood.
- This whisky did not interest me. It's very rough and sharp, but not much more. It might be a little awaited because it's CS - maybe a drop of water would help? But I think it's already over. In the matte comparison with Port Charlotte from Bruichladdich, what I drank half a year ago (unfortunately without notes) is this drop.
Alcoholic sharpness, after a while sweetness. I do not regret anything more.
Sharp, sweeter, after a while smoother, but overall it is very young and rough
- Whisky Tasting, Café de Toeter Groningen, 27-12-2015
is a bit disappointing, much too well balanced. Little red fruit, slightly salty
Tasty, little medicinal
Sweet. Sugar syrup. Honey. Vanilla. Grain. Pears. A hint of mint. Floral. Sea breeze.
Spicy. Sweet. Brown sugar. Cereals. Vanilla. Pears. Some pepper. Saliva stimulating.
Long. Honey. Warming. Pepper. Oak. Peppermint provides a fresh finish.