- Whiskybase ID
- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- Single Cask
- Stated Age
- 19 years old
- Pedro Ximenez Sherry Puncheon
- Number of bottles
- 54.0 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Bottled for
- Destillerie Kammer-Kirsch
- Added on
- 31 Dec 2014 10:16 am by Amsterdam
15 × in wishlist
37 × member ratings
78 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Glendronach 1995
11 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 90.42 points
- Very nice PX, not drying at all (at that age) which I encouterd many times!
Couscous with a vinegar dressing. Chocolate paste. With water some red fruit like raspberry.
Chocolate, toffee, cherry, pepper, plum and hazelnut. Again that vinegar-ish undertone.
Cherry, chocolate, hazelnut paste, spice and raisin.
- You can find our review at http://www.whiskybros.com/#!Glendronach-19yo-1995/c21kp/572104a40cf26b6d68449069