- Whiskybase ID
- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Stated Age
- 10 years old
- 40.0 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Added on
- 26 Dec 2014 4:38 pm by macgeert
19 × in wishlist
140 × member ratings
375 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Edradour 10-year-old
20 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 81.33 points
- Rich taste and a pleasant "craft" feeling. Not something unforgettable, but definitely nice and smooth to taste.
- Intense sweetness of red apples, candied nuts and vanilla. Malt and fine spices. A creamy sweetness quickly transforms into citrus notes and aromatic pepper notes. The taste of roasted barley follows. Short and peppery.
- Simple standard whisky that is a bit thin and in no way particularly noticeable
Cheese, spicy sherry flavors, sugary sweetness
Rather watery thin, hints of sherry aromas but really only slight hints, a bit of 5 spices
Short but not uncomfortable, light perfume finish or a bit soapy
- Starter at the Sherry Bomb Tasting. Yes, that's great. Especially in the PlV.
Fresh wood and sherry influence me church, very pleasant but a bit spicy.
Odor continues but watery. Is a good starter. Very malty and a bit herbaceous and vanilla-like
Pepper gets through. Departure is ok.
Very deep and rich, sherry, funky. Dark chocolate, sour cherry, cheesy, damp, musty and dry
Sweet and creamy, chocolate, toffee