- Single Grain
- Creative Whisky Company (CWC)
- Bottling serie
- The James Dinnen Series
- Stated Age
- 08 years old
- Fresh 1st Fill Sherry Cask
- Number of bottles
- 46.0 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Artist James Dinnen Label Design
- Added on
- 24 Oct 2014 8:52 pm by DramTimeNL
2 × in wishlist
14 × member ratings
19 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Invergordon 2006 CWC
4 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 81.33 points
- Very pleasant fruity grain actually, with still that typical vanilla-like sweet base. Although pretty young it's a pretty mature whisky, not too complex though.
Sweet, vanillacake, with also some fruitiness, strawberry, raspberry. Pretty full nose but not too complex.
Pretty full, sweet and fruity, strawberry, raspberry again. Also some honey and vanilla, creamy structure.
Still a little tingling in the throat, strawberry, raspberry, vanilla. Middle long finish. A subtle sour note underneath now as well.