- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Ex-Sherry Butts & Ex-Bourbon Barrels
- 46.0 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Added on
- 28 Sep 2014 11:58 am by RoyC
8 × in wishlist
73 × member ratings
164 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for An Cnoc 2000
18 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 84.83 points
- Very pleasant dram--lively enough, slightly oily.
- An improvement over the standard 12yr but not by much.
- Strong casks were used here. The sherry cask dominates here.
A little bit off balanced a little bit too much wood influence late on the mouth and in the finish. Good value.
full, bread, lemons, bark mulch
Bronzed honey with rich amber highlights.
Oriental spices, toasted vanilla and cocoa beans give way to subtle aromas of lemon grass, orange peel and fragrant cut flowers.
Smooth creamy vanilla, spicy sherry notes, pralines and lively citrus lead to a long balanced finish with a hint of wood smoke.
( http://ancnoc.com/whiskies/current-range/2000/ )