- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- Hand Bottled at the Distillery
- Stated Age
- 14 years old
- Bourbon Cask
- 61.1 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Added on
- 27 Sep 2014 1:38 pm by Doctorbrain
one in wishlist
18 × member ratings
30 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Old Pulteney 2000
4 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 87.56 points
- This Whisky was sold for 155 € at Whiskyauction in Sept. 2015
- The fact that we have bottled the bottle, he tastes a little better again.
- In the Distillery we had the opportunity to test the Fass 4146 (1989) and the Keg 649 (2000). And for us it was clear the 14-year-old with his 61.1% clearly made the race. Infinite finish, round body with peppery salty notes. I the nose dominates vanilla. A great experience to fill such a fine whisky in a bottle! Cask strength of the extra class !!