- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- Private Edition
- 46.0 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Maris Otter Barley / Floor-Malted by Hand
- Bottle code
- L60916 14012645
- Added on
- 16 Sep 2014 1:35 pm by whisk-O-thek
42 × in wishlist
272 × member ratings
1407 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Glenmorangie Tùsail
40 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 84.57 points
Aromatic and exotic, fruity little, vanilla, peach, pear. Very pleasant.
easy start, pleasantly spicy, sweet, here too an exotic impression, spices, fruity components interwoven with hints of oak.
When sipping sweet-tart with spices and oak notes.
Sweet-tart with oak spice, pleasantly soft with a light fruitiness and a hint of oak fading away ...
- Round malt whisky, a bit too smooth.
- Very interesting whisky, shows the best side of its maltiness. Not very smooth but with a good overall balance. Not widely available anymore but still can be found at a reasonable price unlike earlier Private Edition releases.
Floral, overripe apples, butter walnuts, orange zest
Malty, butterscotch, pear, walnuts, hint of melon
Long, warm, dry, zesty, hint of hazelnuts
- Jim Murray has awarded 92 points to the Tùsail.
- Very soft and delicate nose on vanilla and caramel. Well sweet already. Rich and creamy on the palate, touch velvety and elegant as Glenmorangie knows how to do it. Final a bit short. Little development and complexity. Certainly one of the least interesting Glenmorangie that I was given to taste. Enthusiasm 3/5
Flowers, vanilla, citrus fruit and honey
Some faint, sweet, vanilla.
Medium, sweet with a little pepper
- Solid whisky, nicely balanced, not very striking but certainly pleasant.