50 × in wishlist
304 × member ratings
1610 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Glenmorangie Tùsail
48 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 84.49 points
Slightly musty, lemon, grasses, grain, hay, honey, floury apple, old wood, with a little time comes nice peach,
very briefly something slightly sweet, lemon, grapefruit, wood, earth, pepper
- Sweet malt and fruity notes make a very traditional and very quaffable smooth dram of a high standard. If this was still available for 70-ish euros this would be on the top shelf without a doubt! Straightforward and very enjoyable.
Rich and round, full of fruits. Fresh apricot, moist vanilla cake, malted milk biscuits and coconut flakes.
Oranges at first. Creamy mouth feel, vanilla sugar topping, sweet soft fruits and some oak spices. Overall quite malty and very sweet.
Medium length. Soft oak spice burst, just the spice, not bittering. Milky chocolate aftertaste.
- Tasted and assessed in a blind tasting - Pilot Olympics # CL2 - April 2020
- 1. Beautiful complex nose with tropical fruits, vanilla and citrus. Taste wide palette of fruit, orange, ending with almost brown banana and coconut. You almost want to wring out your glass. I don't believe anything of that better barley story.
2. Man, what a smell. What an elegant, light-hearted and fruity summer whisky. The long aftertaste contains sweet tobacco.
3. Floral, elegant fragrance with soft meadow herbs blah blah but true. Summers, hops, like a very beautiful woman who doesn't need make-up and can do more than just fine.