- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- Cuatro Series - Fino Sherry
- Stated Age
- 12 years old
- 3 Years Fino Sherry Casks Finish
- Number of bottles
- 46.0 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Added on
- 06 Sep 2014 9:54 am by GLEN MAUR
5 × in wishlist
88 × member ratings
197 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Tomatin 2002
17 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 82.62 points
- 3 year fino finish is not too much, although the dryness, spices and fruits are well felt.
Sherry, vanilla, milk caramel, spicy oak, honey, citruses and walnut.
Green apple, pepper, orange peel, cocoa, gingerbread and oak.
Medium length, spicy, fruity, oaky.
- Tasting Notes:
- The four whiskies from the Cuatro series come from a spirit batch distilled on the same day. The whisky matured for nine years in American Oak casks before being transferred to four different types of Sherry butts for a period of over three years. As a result each of the four expressions have developed their own unique characteristics. Today I explore the first from the series: Fino sherry cask.Read the full review on my blog: http://tastydram.blogspot.be/2015/03/tomatin-cuatro-fino.html