- Whiskybase ID
- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- Black Whisky
- Stated Age
- 10 years old
- 40.0 % Vol.
- 200 ml
- Added on
- 02 Sep 2014 2:05 pm by Telim tor
one in wishlist
9 × member ratings
26 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Mannochmore Loch Dhu
5 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 58.33 points
- It is not that bad, burnt caramel, burnt coffee and burnt plastic, actually drinkable. Wonder how they made it.
- Absolutely the worst "whisky" I ever tasted. And if someone tells me E150a can't be tasted, I'll always direct them to this joke of a drink.
- Honestly I had much worse whiskies than this one before. This one is not faulty but like this by intent - some other whiskies are totally faulty and not drinkable at all. This one is unusual but not undrinkable.
Indeed - whiffs of aceto balsamico, little bit of toffee - not much more
Spices, tar, balsamico vinegar again, toffee, coffee, espresso, little sweetness
Medium long, warm, spicy
- Not for opening before 2099 - so far I didn't dare to open it.
I think I tried it once from somebody else. No rating...