- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- Hand-filled at the distillery
- Stated Age
- 16 years old
- 1st Fill Bordeaux Wine Barrique
- Number of bottles
- 56.9 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Added on
- 01 Sep 2014 8:48 am by Logiman
15 × in wishlist
25 × member ratings
30 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Bowmore 1998
4 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 88.91 points
- With his 56.9%, he comes rather a bit "brisk" therefore.
- As always a great BYO Bowmore. I only miss the deep and dark fruit of the sherry barrels. The wine brings here a slightly disturbing sour note with it. However, this is made up for by the great grilled meat flavors.
- Great whisky , normaly i dont like the winecask thing so much , but this is great. Give it time in the glas en let it show itself .