- Whiskybase ID
- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- Single Cask Bottling - Batch 11
- Stated Age
- 37 years old
- Bourb.Barrel, SherryCaskMat.+Bourbon Finish
- Number of bottles
- 51.9 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Added on
- 14 Aug 2014 1:44 pm by Angelos
16 × in wishlist
21 × member ratings
27 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for BenRiach 1976
4 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 89.84 points
- Gotta say, this one is quite intense for a 37yo dram.
Relatively complex flavors with long lingering finish, strength and balance just on point.
- A fine dram, but a tad weird. Interesting with the sherry maturation, and the bourbon finish.
Oaky. Fresh and fruity. Raspberry candy. A bit malty . Spices and christmas cake. Some dark fruits and sherry influence.
Slightly tropical. Some peat? A bit bitter. Pine, A bit jammy.
Oaky. Christmas cake again. Spicy and bitter. Ashtray
- copy paste this ling in your browser and download the PDF file of the whisky range of the shop. You'll see it's still available at 395.65 €.