20 × in wishlist
59 × member ratings
47 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for St. Patrick's Prayer 1991 Stm
6 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 89.77 points
- What a prime example of a fruity Irish whiskey with an incredibly powerful and intense start.
- I wouldn't say that I like it
Green vegetables, cabbage, new leather sneakers, pepper, lemonade - rather strange
Oily, fruity, peaches, vanilla, bananas, spices, again little vegetables, green fruits and leather sneakers
More punchy, warm
- Tropical fruits salad plus honey marzipan toffee chocolate, really enjoyed that one
- A very nice whiskey, very very nicely fruity, finely smoked, but too imbalanced in alcohol and spicy sensation. Too rare in my tastings of the moment, I find the upper mouth to the nose. I am convinced that a long aeration will propel it into the category of excellent whiskeys (90 and +).
It is certainly very fruity, as expected, but there is also a pack of alcohol and a pile of salt. I did not expect to be so raw. A big bag of fruits a little indefinite (between apricots, pineapple, mango and grapes), almonds, coconut, a little varnish. Above all, a big sensation burned, alcohol, pepper perhaps. A rough nose that makes it difficult to take their ease with the pretty fruits lurking en masse. A little more floral with water.
Very nice attack, apricot / pineapple, very ample, coated with markers woody bourbon, vanilla, coconut, all this and a finish of mouth completely salty! This mouth is very very nice, bright enough it's sure, but in texture, in development, in length. This salty finish is quite amazing but seduces me completely.
- pale gold color, moderately expressive nose, slightly peaty, cereals and fruits in the background, better on the palate, very oily, lots of yellow fruits on the attack, melon too, powerful, spicy, less fruity, slightly smoky and salty finish. Long finish, spicy. A complex but somewhat austere whiskey on this tasting.
- http://www.weinkenner.de/2014/drei-whiskeys-aus-dem-bourbonfass-von-der-gruenen-insel-34256/ Color: straw yellow
Nose: Excessive salt with lots of smoke and some peat. Wild honey, beer grains, smoked salmon, ham, pepper and toasted oak.
Taste: Soft and round - salty-maritime and peat-containing smoke in combination with citric acid and orange extract - fresh and invigorating. In between mildew herbs in a salty salad dressing and notes of burned and verkokeltem wood towards the finish.
Finish: Long, spicy, salty and peaty-smoky. Still amazingly fresh and alive with an invigorating minerality. Peat, creamy chocolate and cocoa remain on the palate.
91 points (nose: 91 / taste: 91 / finish: 91)