- Whiskybase ID
- Single Malt
- Scotch Single Malt Circle (MC)
- Stated Age
- 15 years old
- Bourbon Hogshead; Port Charlotte Cask Finish
- Number of bottles
- 54.5 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Added on
- 02 jul 2014 7:19 pm by Tiefseeente
14 × in wishlist
68 × member ratings
57 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Laphroaig 1998 MC
3 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 89.63 points
- Somewhere between “I would like one bottle” and “I would like all the bottles”. Impressively relaxed for this combination (Laphi and PC). Full review (german): https://keinehalbendrinks.de/2020/10/28/old-rare-flight-003/
- Very very good Laphroaig, there are many good Laphis bottled by independent bottlers from 1998. Tasty stuff, I get charcoal, ashes, peat, but also a certain sweet note - did the sherry PC cask do it's job here? Anyway, a whisky to enjoy!
Add tasting tags by clicking the flavours you recognized in this whisky.