- Whiskybase ID
- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- Feis Ile 2014
- Stated Age
- 17 years old
- Ex-Cognac Cask with Sauternes Finish
- Number of bottles
- 53.4 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Added on
- 12 Jun 2014 2:11 pm by WantsWhisky
13 × in wishlist
39 × member ratings
54 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Bunnahabhain 17-year-old Westering Home
7 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 86.05 points
- This one needs to open up in the bottle after unsealing. After about a month, this was really amazing! Complex and very fruity, as well as nutty! Love it!
- An extremely complex whisky, which definitly needs time to get to know it very well. In the beginning I thought it was not worth the money, but after I while I really got enthousiastic. A real stunner if you ask me.
- According to http://www.thespiritsbusiness.com: The edition’s label was designed by Swedish artist Mathilda Holmqvist as part of the brand’s 2013 ‘Tales of the Sea’ design competition.