Ardmore 2000 VK

Market
de Germany
29 May 2014 11:31 am by magic_slim

Whisky Reviews for Ardmore 2000 VK

1 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 85.20 points

1. r00ster scored this whisky 84 points Member Senior

I've tasted this whisky twice, the first time I knew it was the Ardmore 2000 VK, the second time I tasted it blind. The first time I've rated this whisky with an 88, the second time (blind) it was a completely different experience and I have given it an 78. So at the moment I've rated this whisky with an average of 84.

The nose is sharp and outspoken but light at the same time. The strength of the nose stays the same while nosing. A Hay smell with some Peat but the nose is very plain (in my opinion), also something salty in the background.

The taste made me think of Bread and Umami, also the Peat and Camp fire is noticeable. At the end when the taste is slowly disappearing some Dark Chocolate taste stays behind and fades away.