- Whiskybase ID
- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- Society Bottling Local Barley
- Stated Age
- 14 years old
- Refill Sherry Butt
- Number of bottles
- 57.8 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Springbank Society Label
- Bottle code
- Bottled for
- 10th Anniversary of the Springbank Society
- Added on
- 26 May 2014 10:38 pm by wbarchive_349450
42 × in wishlist
69 × member ratings
149 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Springbank 1999
13 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 90.06 points
- Heavy modern sherry, nice
- Read on Whiskysaga:
- Well balanced and peated. Classic unforgettable dirty style from Springbank.
- Read on Whiskyconnosr:
Oily. Mango, apricot, peat, cherry and spice. A mineral touch when adding water.
Mango, apricot, peat and pepper. A little bit of sulphur.
Mango, peat, dark chocolate and ginger.
- With water the rating becomes higher