21 × in wishlist
474 × member ratings
1306 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Laphroaig Select
75 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 79.29 points
- Laphroaig light, pretty much dispensable. There's a milder form of earthy peat smoke, some vanilla and spicy wood notes. Not a bad whisky, but I would pay a few (yes it's only a few) euro's more and get the 10 year old or quarter cask instead.
- Well, it’s not so bad, it’s not so, very simple, smooth, strong, peat and smoke are at a minimum, extra light, a good option to get to know Ayla for people who are wary of smokers.
Restrained, slender, smoke, tofaya water, a little lemon zest, bandages, an extinct fire, generally quite weak and watery, the impression of dilution is formed.
Soft, airy, not as bad as expected, oak, smoke, lemon peel in tea, ash, metallic notes, creamy vanilla sweet, ginger.
Soft, light, lemon peel, oak, peat, ash, smoke, herbal notes, bandages, caramel shades, grapefruit peel.
- Very interesting. Obligatory to taste
Sweet, peat, fruit, caramel, vanilla, honey,
Apple, pear,, peat, caramel, vanilla, cinnamon, oak,
Med-long Vanilla, peat, iodine,
- Spicy peat, gentler than the normal 10s, but very tasty and a delicious entry-level smoker.
- An unusual, young, quite successful Laphi!
[Color] bright gold;
nice, pleasant campfire smoke, sweetness, a little vanilla;
soft start; aromatic smoke, sweetness, spice (oak), then salty note;
short finish; Pepper and salt fade away;
- Has a friend brought.
Let's try ...
The smoke in the nose does not immediately remind of Laphroaig.
The scent is rather mild, delicate.
Behind it damp, young wood.
Spices round off.
Slightly sweeter in the mouth, but quite mild.
Almost, he does not even have 40%.
Herbs, especially carnation.
Funny, that is very strong in the taste,
but you do not taste alcohol.
- In the flavor, hint present kumquat and pineapple candied fruits and that's all. The characteristic medical theme is not developed. An extract for six months in fresh barrels imparts at least some strength to a spirit as flat as tundra. Aftertaste with a noticeable bitterness. Why? (((
- 20 20 21 20 summer dram)