- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- Rare Collection - Edition Limitée
- 40.0 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Added on
- 02 May 2014 5:22 pm by ThS
2 × in wishlist
15 × member ratings
35 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for G. Rozelieures Whisky de Lorraine
5 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 72.00 points
- Isn't worth the money. I payed over 50 euros.
- Of all whiskys with the typical smell of barley, this is the best. However, it is not more than a nice Allday Dram
Sour apple, lemon, walnut, barley, caramel
Slightly smoky, oak, gerstler, apple,
- Blindly : I liked the smell but I have less appreciated in the mouth. It could have been more powerful and explosive with a few years more ... Balanced at the level of alcohol but it lacks this little something that could make it pass the 80 mark.
Subtle alcohol with dried fruits / confits, Forest (oak?) With a hint of sugar (vanilla or caramel?)
Oily in mouth, little alcohol present (40%) but well incorporated ... No more than 15 years? We continue on cereals and dried fruits, a light smoked / woody .... Too little for a peat.
I thought it was short at first but a return of grilled banana comes back to me ...
- A whisky bought at the corner of a walk in Lorraine:
The madeleines were good, fresh ... the offered whisky was not extraordinary, but afterwards, a taste of glue, malt!
then an oily side, and varied perfumes, as worked, assembly!
no final, or a back taste of burnt, and alcohol that has trouble passing!
malt, various spices pretty bland, hose glue, and it looks like a new make!
- to avoid
Almost a fault in the nose
Rubber, inner tube