23 × in wishlist
31 × member ratings
31 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Glen Grant 1960 GM
7 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 92.69 points
- Superb Whisky, it has scored in Whisky Bible 2014 with 96 Points !!!
- Despite the extremely long maturation period, this is not a brutal oak board, but opens in a most graceful way if you only add a few drops of water. An incredible drop!
Graceful, sweet, round sherry, dates, oriental spices, beautifully noble sweet like an old ice wine, the alcohol is flatteringly integrated, musk, like the fine perfume by editions de parfums frédéric malle
portrait of a lady; Green pickled walnuts, dark nougat
Bitter oak, acidity, acidity at the same time closely interwoven with a sweet dark caramel, dried currant berries; Cardamom; strong black tea with oriental spices; Botanicals of gin and wort dark moist fertile earth
Bitterness and sweetness linger for a long time, cigar smoke; The finish itself is eternally long
- Fruit candy, oak, liveliness - and that at this age. Unfortunately we will find fewer and fewer malts of this quality ... one of the best!
- A whisky with a perfectly composed nose and a nearly perfect palate.
- Jim Murray's Whisky Bible 2014: Best Whisky 41 Years & Over (96pts)