- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- Giovinetti & Figli import
- Stated Age
- 07 years old
- Sherry Wood
- 40.0 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Armando Giovinetti Special Selection
- Bottle code
- Added on
- 23 Apr 2014 6:05 pm by Grillmeister
11 × in wishlist
46 × member ratings
148 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Macallan 07-year-old
6 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 86.86 points
- It’s a real shame. 2 years ago this bottle was easily found on the Italian market for less than 200€
- Not the most complex whisky, but very pleasing and delicious, sweet and smooth with a nice touch of wood.
Very sweet, nice fruity sherry, more grain, vanilla.
malty, sherry, sweet, bright fruits.
sweet, vanilla, with a nice sherry note on the finish.
- Beautiful 'old-school' whisky !! Tasted during the Macallan N & T 02-04-2016 at 'Mr. Macallan '