- Single Malt
- Archives (Arc)
- Bottling serie
- Voyage dans l'Amérique Méridionale
- Stated Age
- 24 years old
- Bourbon Hogshead
- Number of bottles
- 53.0 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Bottled for
- Joint bottling with the CasQueteers
- Added on
- 23 Apr 2014 4:56 pm by Bachess
33 × in wishlist
107 × member ratings
121 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Littlemill 1989 Arc
19 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 89.15 points
- As always: very fruity, herbal and mineral.
Fruity, but also mineral and grassy. Peach, pineapple, apple, orange, grass, oatmeal cookies, mint, wet stones, vanilla, some pine resin and pepper.
Oily, fruity (more towards tropical fruit, like mango, passion fruit), herbal (grass, mint), honey, vanilla, wood and pepper.
Pepper, herbs, peach, pineapple, mango. It gets a little bitter on ginger, unfortunately.
- This Whisky was sold for 225€ at Whiskyauction in Nov. 2016
and for 220 € in Jan. 2016
Orange, grain cookie, caramel, pineapple, mango and vanilla sugar.
Grapefruit, orange, grain, porridge, caramel, mango and vanilla.
Cereals, grapefruit, mango and caramel.
- A very good Littlemill as a whole, from the second sip. A bit difficult to access (compared to other Littlemill) at first glance, however.
Typical Littlemill nose: fresh, grassy, fruity.
Sweet citrus, dry pear, fresh grass, and even some forest moss in the fall.
The fruitiness (pear, citrus) is very present, but a bit too much bitterness of apple peel too.
This bitterness becomes more discreet from the second sip, fortunately. The oily and soft side then appears.
An alcoholic kick at the end of the mouth, the bitterness vanishes. A slight wooded drought settles quietly.