- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- Single Cask for WIN - 10th Release
- Stated Age
- 05 years old
- PX Finish
- Number of bottles
- 54.9 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Red Label
- Bottled for
- Whisky Import Netherlands
- Added on
- 11 Apr 2014 7:20 am by nc2malt
2 × in wishlist
28 × member ratings
53 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Kilchoman 2008
6 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 86.73 points
- A nice whisky but worth the price...?
A sweet smell, bit medicinal and citrus.
A warm fruity taste with sugary taste.
Not a strong finish in my opinion. It quickly disappeared.
- Big barbecue smoke, cold cuts (smoked chorizo), some tangerine. Smoked mouth, honey, chocolate, medium with controlled power, caramel. Long finish on smoke and black pepper. Good.
- An interesting kilchoman, greedy and accessible, with a very pleasant nose A little above Loch Gorm.
Cough syrup, medicinal plants, toasted notes. The sherry is perfectly matched with the peaty Islay profile, with hints of caramel, almond and candied orange.
It is a little behind the nose. Always this nice association nevertheless. The texture is fat, sweet, greedy. We find notes of ashes, medicinal plants, a little iodine, plums, wood ...
A little short, sweet (on the caramel), but without leaving much (peat does not stay).