Hunter's Glen 08-year-old

04 Apr 2014 10:55 am by HunterRomario
Colored

1 member rating

Whisky Reviews for Hunter's Glen 08-year-old

1 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 80.00 points

1. HunterRomario scored this whisky 80 points Expert Senior

For the fact that it is a whiskey from the Lead and for such a low price, I have to jump. I would like to buy these whiskeys for the money, unfortunately I found out that they no longer have it (at least with us). I had a dilemma about rounding up or down, but because I do not take my ratings on whiskey prices to have a ranking in the absolute values, irrespective of the price, I rounded up short for a short reverberation. But I confess that I really thought about 81 points.
      The blend has a very good aroma, a distinctive, malt (chicory), chocolate sweetish. Unlike Queen Margot, except for the strange whiskey, the smell of brandy. Seriously nice, I was really surprised. (83 b)
    • Taste
      At Queen Margot 8y, I was happy with the taste, but then it was bad enough to reverberate. Here it is tastefully at Ballantine's Finest level, well potent, hazelnut. Malt, nuts, with a shorter finish. (78 b)