- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- New Edition
- Stated Age
- 10 years old
- Bourbon seasoned barrels and Sherry casks
- 40.0 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Green Label with black Bushmills logo
- Added on
- 23 Mar 2014 10:30 pm by drkrylov
8 × in wishlist
217 × member ratings
18 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Bushmills 10-year-old
30 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 77.59 points
- Bushmill has better things to offer. Disappointing.
- Bushmills 10 years is light gold in color. The taste contains soft fruit, honey, malt and spices. The finish is smooth and sweet.
- 3 times distilled & typically Irish ... well done, but unfortunately not mine ...
Malt, soft fruit, a hint of pumpkin, neatly polished oak. Unripe green fruits with water, malt, dusty stairs, some chocolate.
Banana, malt, minimal wood notes, small fruity sweetness. Overall, very soft and mild. By adding some water a clear indication of bananas & malt. A piece of milk chocolate. Maybe the taste buds will play a joke on me, but I mean, hinted at canned corn.
Here too malt, with some pepper. A light fruity sweetness mixes with slight dryness. By water only the shell remains of the banana, otherwise everything with the old ... dusty fruitiness, some malt.
- N- Rich on honey. Juicy citrus fruits, mandarin orange and sour plum. New wood shaving. P- Same as on the nose, delicious honey and green apple. White pepper,
with scent of new book, lack depth, easy and pleasing. A simple malt.
F- Short, gentle. Green apple and peppery remains.
— at The Whiskey Bar, Kuala Lumpur.
Light and round. Bright fruits, banana, butter. Lemon cake.
Very soft and light. Grapes, mango, peach, honey. Short.