- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- Kentucky Straight Bourbon
- Stated Age
- 09 years old
- 50.0 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Added on
- 08 Mar 2014 11:42 am by M@rio
3 × in wishlist
41 × member ratings
134 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Knob Creek 09-year-old
8 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 82.62 points
- Tasty and reasonably firm bourbon, good price / quality ratio.
Sweet, fruity, alcohol nice present. vanilla, caramel, orange, citrus.
Solid, sweet, vanilla, peach, caramel. Little peppery, and somewhat scented
Slightly peppery, sweet, fairly long, vanilla caramel
- the 50% ABV really brings out the best
woodsy caramel, orange peel, oak, black
sugar, pepper, burned mint leaves
bitter chocolate, vanilla, rubber, herbs
grain, spicy, sweet, butter, bread, hints of fresh leaves at the back
- More than acceptable entry level bourbon, but I tasted it after two Blanton's and it couldn't compete.
Candied orange, caramel, strawberry, vanilla and spice.
Caramel, raspberry, pepper, vanilla and a bit of peach.
Raspberry, caramel, wooden planks and vanilla.
- On the nose, something other than vanilla and caramel: orange fruits. On the palate, it's the pleasant surprise, a sweet, subtle fragrance that still denotes!
In the finish, a creamy sensation of almonds, fruits, the return of molasses and alcohol that is very discreet!
a good bourbon that stands out at a bargain price!
- An upscale bourbon from Beam.
Strong oak aroma combines with a touch of vanilla, lots of spice and roasted nuts.
Strong mouthfeel with a light burning sensation and tart aromas of charred oak, corn, honey and vanilla.
Voluminous long, spicy-sweet and warming.