one in wishlist
57 × member ratings
77 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Dewar's White Label
18 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 69.28 points
- Nose 18, taste 19, finish 18, balance 18
- A serious, very simple blend for a good price.
Citrus, lemons, pears, a little honey;
soft, mild onset, pears, green apples, sweetness, noticeably vanilla, quite simple;
short, honey, a little oak, in the finish slightly alcoholic; Vanilla;
Fresh, fruity, citrus, honey, apples, vanilla.
Sweet, vanilla, honey. Fruity, peach. very soft.
Very light stimulus now, sweet, honey, vanilla, peach, soft weather. Medium aftertaste.
- That was my first whiskey ever. And it's still good. Has sweet flavour with a smooth taste. Very good value for money.
- Enthusiasm Nose 1/5 Mouth and finish: 2/5 Whiskey n ° 1595
Caramel and malt hyper weak. Alcohol.
We find these notes with a little coconut, everything is hyper floating.
Almost honest. Some spices.
- N- Pungent young spirit at first, dissolved to light aroma of cereals and pale honey, lemonade with hint of soft oak.
P- Present of smoky oak, with water comes honey and sour berries, vegetal.
F- Medium, soft caramel sweet with sticky grains and spirit remains.
— at The Whisky Bar, Kuala Lumpur.
- Nothing special, easy to drink. Chocolate, Honey, Toffee, a bit smoke.
- my first bottle was a 1.75L and it was wonderful (perhaps my theory about the bigger the bottle the better tasting the whisky is correct), the second bottle, a 750ml, was a complete 180 degree turn, young, bland, unrefined, slightly smoky, the chocolate bar experience was gone. Overall Rate = 70