- Whiskybase ID
- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- Single Cask
- Stated Age
- 11 years old
- Pedro Ximénez Sherry Puncheon
- Number of bottles
- 56.3 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Bottled for
- German Whisky Fans
- Added on
- 28 Jan 2014 9:42 pm by Amsterdam
12 × in wishlist
21 × member ratings
42 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Glendronach 2002
5 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 88.69 points
- this bottle gets better with air and more air
- very sweet, fruity, you can tell the barrel strength
very fruity, sherry
sweet, getting dry, dark chocolate
- More cask-driven, more fruity than cask 2007.
Cherry, caramel , milk chocolate, hazelnut, coconut and 'bitterballen'.
Bramble, caramel, mocha, peanut butter and coconut. Again the bitterballen.
Mocha, blackberry, hazelnut paste, caramel, peanut butter and coconut.