Jameson Irish Whiskey

Strength
24 jan 2014 9:34 am by Nezzer

one in wishlist

Whisky reviews for Jameson Irish Whiskey

3 users have left 3 reviews for this whisky. Average rating is 73.14 points.

1. vlad78 scored this whisky 75 points Connoisseur

do I need to say something? we all know this drink, and if we do not wait for anything, then it is quite possible to end the evening with it in the club to turn off the lights. Of all the blends, this is the most compromise and suitable option for me. I'm using it as a last-chance weapon. Sweet, with slices of apples and cereals, it has been a help to me many times. Especially in my youth. I am grateful to him for these memories.
      Slices of green apples, sprinkled with barley and oat flakes, a little alcohol and pine needles.
    • Taste
      Sweet, but with sour hints, as if it were yeast or ground grain seeds.
      The aftertaste is sweet with fading yellow autumn foliage.

2. Create a free Whiskybase account to read all 3 reviews for this whisky
    Create free account
  3. 6891lybonrehc scored this whisky 65 points Newbie

Surely Ireland has produced better

4. christiaand scored this whisky 75 points Member Junior

I think there is not point in me writing a review on this one, its my go to whiskey if i want to enjoy a nicely sweet, citric and smooth whiskey without breaking the bank!

If i am up for sinning and making a whiskey and coke, this is my go to option due to the low price of the bottle.

KVK: 60207205