- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- Limited Edition
- Stated Age
- 03 years old
- French Oak Casks
- 43.0 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Release Date December 2013
- Added on
- 22 Jan 2014 10:13 pm by malteaser
2 × in wishlist
9 × member ratings
33 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Adnams Single Malt No 1
3 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 74.29 points
- This is the inaugural release of Single Malt Whisky No. 1 from Adnams. The bottle design is the same as the 2nd release, but the neck label from this release states "Release Date December 2013".
- Nice to try but not one for me.
Light floral, bubblegum, slight chemical smell which gets worse as it opens up.
Bubblegum, fruit, blueberry, spice (pepper), apple.
Dry, strong apple, very strange
- N: Like Adnams triple grain [No.2] WB, it has a similar profile - all soft and light but this has actual signs of oak! Its a start, a good start.
T: Light arrival, gathers speed quickly,…. doesn’t do much but crucially it has the right shape for a single malt.
F: Sweet raisins, soft grain and light toffee moving into savoury malt, vanillas and firm new oak.
C: Still only three years old but its proper whisky. Time will tell what develops over the coming years.
Scores a C-