- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- The 18th Green, Royal Troon
- Stated Age
- 14 years old
- Bourbon, Port and Pedro Ximénez Casks
- Number of bottles
- 46.0 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Added on
- 23 Nov 2008 5:22 pm
10 × in wishlist
25 × member ratings
135 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Bruichladdich Links III
3 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 83.43 points
- Nose. Rotten leaves, a dried bouquet of wildflowers, a herbarium, glued plywood, custard. Taste. Apple. Fruit candy. Sweet aftertaste.
- Bottled on 21. July 2004. Bottle aging did some good,
but looking at the shoplinks, not 220+ GBP good.
- Typical Bruichladdich in my view. Not stunning, but special in a sort of way.
Maltiness. Fresh flowers. Burnt apple wood. Strawberries and melon. Leathery notes later on.
Creamy. Clearly taste of barley-malt. Grapes peel. Bitter-sweet oakiness. Hints of peat. Liquorice.
Dry and spicy. Black pepper and clove. Becomes salty at the end.