- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- Single Cask
- Stated Age
- 10 years old
- Pedro Ximenez Sherry Puncheon
- Number of bottles
- 54.9 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Bottle code
- Bottled for
- Added on
- 22 Nov 2013 4:11 pm
3 × in wishlist
38 × member ratings
108 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Glendronach 2002
8 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 86.17 points
- You can find our review here http://www.whiskybros.com/single-post/2017/01/29/Glendronach-10yo-2002-PX-cask-Colruyt
- If someone could buy this in Belgium and sell it to me for a fair price in Germany I would be very thankful, I cannot find a possibility on the Colruyt webpage to order it. This whisky was distilled on my eighteenth birthday and as such would be a very special addition to my collection - and I have yet to find a Glendronach I do not enjoy, so this would be an instant favorite.
Thank you very much
Thanks to the fantastic Whiskybase member n0naud I was able to add this whisky to my collection, thank you so very very much!
- A decent single cask Glendronach, very good if its age is considered.
Cherries and alcohol followed by raisins, dates and chocolate. Loads of chocolate.
Typical PX profile with red fruits - dates, raisins, cherries mixed with coffee, chocolate and caramel. The alcohol is easily detectable due to the relatively young age of the whisky.
Spices, alcohol and pure espresso, medium to long.
- This is not a sherrybomb but a nuclear sherrybomb!!!
Very nice, I like it very much.
Raisins and sherry, sherry, sherry.
Dried fruit, plaesant sweet and sherry, sherry, sherry!
Long, pleasant and yes... sherry, sherry, sherry!!
Fruit, figs, raisins, prune
- Nice but there is better at GlenDronach.
Sweet and sweet, stewed fruit, sweet spices.
Sherry, dark chocolate, cooked fruits. Nice but lacks a little punch
Final quite short.
- Sweet nose, sweet, very pleasant. Candied fruits, compote.
Mouth unfortunately flat and without relief. Very disappointing after this nose which was very promising.
Better than the 2002 in Oloroso (for Colruyt too), but disappointing overall when we know the Revival, Parliament, and other Glendronach in sherry casks.