Laphroaig Cairdeas

Strength
080686812036
09 Nov 2013 4:42 am

Whisky Reviews for Laphroaig Cairdeas

3 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 88.87 points

1. MaltEdMalt scored this whisky 91 points Connoisseur

Bottle was at mid shoulder level and had been opened 6 years At time of this sampling...As I am sipping today I recall the numerous times I offered visitors a dram from this bottle and they declined. Today that makes me so happy that the bottle is nearly full. By the time I finished the days sampling it was well below the shoulder.
    As always I consider costs when rating. At $60.00 + tax this one gets bumped up. Thank you Binny’s.....
      It’s been a while since I have sipped Laphroaig, on the first nose...My friend I remember you now. Peaty medicinal notes with a touch of sweetness, salty sea air
    • Taste
      Salted dried fruit, sweet peat, smoke, walnuts, Almonds, she’s oily & complex
      Medium finish...fading from dried fruits to peat..smoke then to ash as it fades away.

2. SUSPIRIA.FOX scored this whisky 90 points Expert Senior