- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- Diageo Special Releases 2004
- Stated Age
- 10 years old
- Bodega European Oak Casks
- Number of bottles
- 60.1 % Vol.
- 700 ml 750 ml
- Natural Cask Strength
- Added on
- 08 Oct 2007 6:43 pm
18 × in wishlist
106 × member ratings
198 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Cragganmore 1993
24 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 86.43 points
- I think it's damn well done! For 10 years, the whisky is very varied and has plenty of power and volume.
- It remains a delicious candy, one more accidentally found on a shelf. He had stood too long and too dry, because the cork was dried out, so it had to be replaced, and the neck level seemed to be getting a little lower. He was also somewhat more expensive secretly. But still a very good drink. Actually strange that this special sip has been in the store for so long.
- Even a force, would be great in an Old Fashioned, for pure drinking me too edgy and ungrown.
Dirty, light smoke like from coking hay, toffee, black pepper, some car tires, orange, almonds and herbs like thyme, nutmeg
Again, dirty, very dry and very powerful, cereals, orange bitters, motor oil, walnuts, some herbal honey and back then also lemon peel
Medium in power, dry with light sweetness, orange bitters, some pepper and citrus notes
sweet and fruity. Strong alcohol. Perfume-like, floral. Honey, peach, pear. Sherry influences. Vanilla.
Sturdy, peppery, sweet, peach, honey, caramel. Spicy. Little chocolate, and apricot.
Peperig, sharp. Sweet, honey. Fairly long. Some chocolate, very warming.