- Single Malt
- C&S Dram Collection (C&S)
- Bottling serie
- Dram Collection
- Stated Age
- 15 years old
- 56.9 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Added on
- 14 Oct 2013 10:37 pm
3 × in wishlist
29 × member ratings
33 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Dailuaine 1998 C&S
7 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 85.89 points
- Typical C & S uniform porridge with poorly integrated alcohol ...
- Beautiful Bourbon color, very tasty. Once and more and more ...
A fullbodied malt with deep bourbon nuts. Massive Citrus / Grape, zesty orange, banana. Butterscotch, honey, caramel / fudge / toffee and fresh wood. Nice nose. 45 points
Bourbon sweet on the cake, creamy, lots of caramel, lots of vanilla, lots of spicy honey. Wonderfully balanced despite the high alcohol content. Palate filling, yummy. Something spicy. 44 points
Medium-long, creamy, not bitter and always typical bourbon notes (honey, caramel). You just want more of it afterwards,
- Hogsead cask according the label. Looks like a bourbon cask but has some sherry influence as well... nice and weird!
full with spices - pepper, butter, citrus, orange and iron
spices - pepper, butter, orange, creamy vanilla, melon, pastry and nuts
medium dying with bourbon, spices, orange, corn and creamy
- When I smell the sample vial, it is very soft and wonderfully aromatic, with light wood and sawdust.
I smell the sunken glass, then it smells rather strict and alcoholic.
In the mouth wonderful strong, a real Brummer.
Wood, spices, a slight dryness on the tongue.
In the background then licorice and a little vanilla.
- Very cask-driven for a Dailuaine.
Orange, white chocolate, peanut, malt, cream, apricot, lacquered wood, malt, butter, honey, apple, grain, vanilla sugar and light spice.
Spice like in an Asian dish, such as ketjap and curry. Quite some oak as well. Caramel, pastry, orange, honey, vanilla, brown sugar, apple, galia melon and grapefruit.
Caramel, orange, honey, oak, clove, cream, pastry, brown sugar, cinnamon, porridge, melon and smoke.