- Whiskybase ID
- Single Grain
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- Single Barrel
- Heavy Charred New American Oak Barrel
- 40.0 % Vol.
- 500 ml
- Added on
- 16 Oct 2013 11:44 pm
3 × in wishlist
24 × member ratings
35 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Koval Millet
9 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 79.27 points
- So somehow it has such disturbing artificial citrus notes. Pretty fresh. The Millet has some tropical fruit in the nose. In the mouth it is quite flat. Overall but not my thing.
- Very peculiar, artificial-seeming citrus notes that spoil the party.
- The heavily charred oak and the doubled distilled as Dris said brought the maximum from the millet I think. :)
Grain and millet ball. Unripe banana. Coconut ball and pina colada.
Light and oily. Licorice, negro and herbals. Tonic and milk caramel.
Medium length, spicy, sweet.
- Double distilled, once in a column once in a pot still.
- Can Marko_I agree 100% to his Nose and Tast Note. Very well summarized. For me, a little banana was also in the taste. For beginners or as a dessert whiskey sure good, because he is also very soft on the tongue.
Footnote: Is a millet organic whiskey ... Until recently I did not even know that there is such a thing ... Has in any case potential.
- cool nose, tasty, but lax to boring, not bad or a little uncomfortable, but good is different.
fresh-fruity, almost jumping out of the glass (but not piercing), banana (but not too sweet), pineapple, then mild solvent with a little vanilla / coconut
tasty, rather lax, stays far behind the nose, slightly thin, artificial sweetness, a little hay / herbs, with a lot of imagination light barrel roasted aromas
there is not much left and not too long ... an idea caramel